Retail Version Microsoft Office Home And Student 2010 , Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key
Detailed Product Description
computer system softwares,
computer application software
Microsoft Offcie 2010 Home and Student Features
- Stay on top of your household budget
- Build a budget and track expenses right out of the box with ready-to-use templates in Excel 2010.
- Get insights from your data more quickly with easy-to-use analysis tools like Sparklines and Conditional Formatting.
- Visualize your budget instantly with colorful charts and graphs that are a breeze to create.
- Organize household information in one easy spot
- Create a OneNote 2010 notebook to organize resources for any project, from a home remodel to a major purchase decision.
- Collect a full spectrum of materials and media in one easy-to-access place: documents, text, videos, audio, screen clippings, and more.
- Find exactly the piece of information you need with simple tagging and search functions.
- Make Internet research more efficient with Linked Note Taking to save Web pages and other online resources to your notebook with just a click.
- Create quality reports, resumes, and newsletters
- Create professional-looking documents, from school reports to family newsletters with built-in design templates in Word 2010.
- Communicate your ideas visually with dozens of customizable SmartArt® graphics.
- Make title pages and headings more dynamic with effects like glow, reflect, and shadow you can apply directly to text.
- Locate the page or section you need easily with the improved Navigation Pane.
- Design standout presentations for school
- Add eye-catching visual effects and a range of media to class presentations—from video to audio and photos—with PowerPoint 2010.
- Make slides more memorable with photo-editing features that let you crop, colorize, and add texture to your images.
- Insert and edit videos right in your presentation and add stunning creative effects with the video editor.
- Add a professional touch with broadcast-quality slide transitions.
- Share presentations with classmates online using Broadcast Slide Show.*
- Access, edit, and share your work online*
- Create documents and then easily upload them to the Web using Windows Live SkyDrive, and access them from most any Web browser.
- Access your documents even when you’re away from home with Office Web Apps.
- Edit your report, newsletter, or presentation online with Office Web Apps that give you the Office experience you expect.
- Share your online documents with others to make working together with classmates and family members easier.
Why you should to choose Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student suit?
Office 2010 Student and Home works with the latest versions of Windows, but also Windows Vista and Windows XP, giving you flexibility for those systems. Additionally, the best price for Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student is cheaper than what you'll find for the newer versions of Office. So you'll save big and be able to use Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student on your existing computer
|Computer Computer and Processor and Processor
||500 MHz or faster
|Hard disk:3 GB
|Display:1024x768 display, DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 64+ MB of video memory
|Operating system:Windows 7, Vista with SP1, XP with SP3 (32-bit only), Server 2008, or Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0
Memory:256 MB (512 MB recommended, 1 GB for advanced features)